Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Best Sandwich I've Ever Ruined


I made this lunch at some point during the summer. Looks great, eh? So here's what I was workin' with. On that back plate there's some grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and Babybel cheese (I left some of the wax on cause its fun to chew on). To the right there, two juice boxes, I think they were grape juice. On the plate in the foreground I sliced some apple, then there's some EverythingBagel Chips with a little MiddleEasternHummus. None of those things are important. Focus on the sandwich: toasted soy crunch bread, lettuce, tomatoes, grilled onions, a little dab'll do ya of mayo and mustard, with Chicken Salad. Here's the deal though, I've made this sandwich before and I encountered a problem. The thing falls apart very easily whether or not you're bein' cautious. After a quick brainstorming session I knew there was only one solution: food glue. In this beautiful picture of my delicious chicken salad sandwich, one important factor is hidden. I smeared peanut butter on all the individual ingredients to try and get them to stay together. And the conclusion to all this nonsense is that it didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment