Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Ultimate Garbage Gut


This meal right here is the reason I started this blog. I was stayin' at a friends place while I was between apartments. I brought with me all my leftover food from my old apartment, just a few pieces and parts of meals that I didn't want to waste. One night I decided to use all the leftovers I had brought in one single meal. What you see in the photograph is the result. I started by making 4 scrambled eggs with shredded cheese and a few pieces of eggshell to add just a little extra crunch, you could probably tell there was egg shell in it 1 out of every 8 bites. Next I pan fried a slice of ham and melted the remainder of the shredded cheese on it, then I rolled it around a hot dog I just took out of the microwave. Then there's the bagel dog. Two microwaved hot dogs split in half and spread across the bagel, complete with mayo, mustard, ketchup, and grape jelly. That little white pile you see above the eggs to the left of the bagel dog is sour cream, just in case I felt like dipping anything.
I have to say this is the first time I ever regret eating anything. I finished this thing in one sitting, and I could hardly move, hardly speak, hardly smell good, for the next hour and a half.
Go Go Garbage Gut

(Not pictured mashed potatoes with cream cheese)

No comments:

Post a Comment